The new Winter 2020 issue of MIT SMR features new insights on organizational behavior, digital transformation, marketing analytics, and more. This issue examines The Nuts and Bolts of Digital Transformation in a special report that digs into the importance of “planning backward” for the phases of transformation; promoting the interpersonal collaboration among employees that sparks change; and providing space for transformative learning. Also featured: (Re)Learn to Lead, a new series on the future of leadership in a changing world.
Today @ MIT SMR
- WHAT'S NEW
- An Executive Guide to the Winter 2020 Issue
- Don’t Set Your Next CEO Up to Fail
- Why Multinationals Should Consider Geographic Complexity First
- FOCUS ON LEADERSHIP
- What Does It Mean to Lead?
- The Benefits of Framing Culture as a Management System
- It’s Time to Tackle Your Team’s Undiscussables