What to Read Next
Already a member?Sign in
Times are tough. The economy looks precarious. Leaders are scrambling.
We’d like to give you a hand in whatever small way we can. These past few weeks, we’ve been offering our best research and ideas on leading in a crisis, dealing with disruption, and working in virtual teams. This week, we’re making all of that content, plus the rest of our articles, reports, videos, and interactive tools, freely available through Thursday, March 26.
Research Updates From MIT SMR
Get weekly updates on how global companies are managing in a changing world.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up
Like you, we are attempting to quickly adjust to new realities and new constraints on how we work, travel, and collaborate. While that may leave less time for reading and reflection, we believe that many of our expert authors’ contributions may be particularly helpful, both now and as you plan for the future.
To get you started on your browsing, we’re offering some recommendations that are relevant to the current crisis and other leadership challenges of the moment. I hope the selections below are helpful to you. We’d love your feedback.
- Leading Through COVID-19
- How Companies Can Respond to the Coronavirus
- 12 Articles for Managing with Resilience in a Time of Uncertainty
- From Risk to Resilience: Learning to Deal With Disruption
Leading Virtual Teams
- Five Ways to Improve Communication in Virtual Teams
- Leading Remotely
- How to Create Belonging for Remote Workers
- A Surprising Truth About Geographically Dispersed Teams
- Set Up Remote Workers to Thrive
Disruptive Innovation (From Our Spring 2020 Spotlight)
- Disruption 2020: An Interview With Clayton M. Christensen
- The New Disrupters
- The Experience Disrupters
- The 11 Sources of Disruption Every Company Must Monitor
- Read the full series
Risk and Resilience
- Creating More Resilient Supply Chains
- Reducing the Risk of Supply Chain Disruptions
- Preparing for Disruptions Through Early Detection
- How Vigilant Companies Gain an Edge in Turbulent Times