As companies aim to work faster, smarter, and better in the post-pandemic “next normal,” augmented reality (AR) can help them achieve their digital transformation goals, moving beyond resilience to deliver new competitive advantage. Join us as Michael Campbell, executive vice president and general manager for augmented reality at PTC and Donald Brady, a principal with Deloitte’s digital practice, discuss how companies are using AR to increase growth, productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
In this free one-hour on-demand webinar, you’ll learn about:
• Steps for moving your organization forward with AR.
• Strategies for finding the right partners and applying best practices.
• Considerations for addressing change management.
• Insights about deploying end-to-end enterprise software.
• Business benefits gained from real-world AR customer deployments.
“Enterprise AR Powers Front-Line Productivity in the ‘Next Normal’”
Free Webinar | On Demand