MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is the custom content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review.
When COVID-19 forced businesses worldwide to shutter their workplaces, many worried about the long-term impact of remote and hybrid work models on their organizational cultures. But according to a recent global survey, cultures are thriving, and, in some cases, actually doing better than they did before the pandemic.
In this one-hour webinar, Thomas Kochan, Jeetu Patel, Robert Pozen, and moderator Wade Roush build on the survey’s findings as they discuss evolving trends in hybrid and remote work.
- How culture and inclusivity are changing in response to new ways of working.
- How the traditional “social contracts” between businesses and employees are being rewritten to emphasize autonomy and flexibility.
- How organizations are keeping employees connected and engaged — regardless of location.
- Why and how managers should become more proactive in new work environments.
- Who should design hybrid and remote models, and how to establish metrics for success.