MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is an independent content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review. We develop high-quality content commissioned and funded by sponsors. We welcome sponsor input during the development process but retain control over the final product. MIT SMR Connections operates independently of the MIT Sloan Management Review editorial group.
When it comes to remote work, we’re all in uncharted territory — and nobody knows that better than IT managers. Join us as Oksana Balytsky and James Sennett of LogMeIn and Dennis David of Agenda Consulting discuss how IT professionals are adapting and thriving despite the demands of the ongoing pandemic.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- How IT managers’ roles have changed as they’ve shifted to supporting remote workforces.
- What the biggest surprises have been in terms of IT response to the pandemic.
- What the biggest challenges have been and how IT teams have overcome them.
- Which software and technologies have become the most valuable for remote work.
- How IT roles and priorities may change when employees begin to return to the office.