The Strategic Agility series from MIT Sloan Management Review draws on evidence and data analytics to answer a fundamental question: How can organizations achieve their strategic objectives? The series features the research of MIT Sloan School of Management’s Donald Sull and his team of researchers and data scientists. It draws on, among other sources, over 4 million Glassdoor employee reviews that provide insight on organizational culture and management practices of a large sample of important organizations.
See how major companies in the world economy rank across the nine dimensions of corporate culture, based on more than 1 million Glassdoor reviews, with the Culture 500 tool.
- Report: Measuring Culture in Leading Companies
- Webinar: Setting Goals to Execute Your Strategy
- How to Develop Strategy for Execution
- Four Logics of Corporate Strategy
- Six Steps to Communicating Strategic Priorities Effectively
- How to Recognize a Strategic Priority When You See One
- Turning Strategy Into Results
- No One Knows Your Strategy — Not Even Your Top Leaders
- With Goals, FAST Beats SMART
- Interview: John Doerr on OKRs and Measuring What Matters
- Buzzword Strategy Generator