The Strategic Agility series from MIT Sloan Management Review draws on evidence and data analytics to answer a fundamental question: How can organizations achieve their strategic objectives? The series features the research of MIT Sloan School of Management’s Donald Sull and his team of researchers and data scientists. It draws on, among other sources, over 4 million Glassdoor employee reviews that provide insight on organizational culture and management practices of a large sample of important organizations.
- Quiz: Strategic Priorities — The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to Develop Strategy for Execution
- Four Logics of Corporate Strategy
- Six Steps to Communicating Strategic Priorities Effectively
- How to Recognize a Strategic Priority When You See One
- Turning Strategy Into Results
- No One Knows Your Strategy — Not Even Your Top Leaders