MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is an independent content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review. We develop high-quality content commissioned and funded by sponsors. We welcome sponsor input during the development process but retain control over the final product. MIT SMR Connections operates independently of the MIT Sloan Management Review editorial group.
When COVID-19 forced businesses worldwide to shutter their workplaces, many worried about the long-term impact of remote and hybrid work models on their organizational cultures. But according to a recent global survey, cultures are thriving, and, in some cases, actually doing better than they did before the pandemic.
In this one-hour webinar, Thomas Kochan, Jeetu Patel, Robert Pozen, and moderator Wade Roush build on the survey’s findings as they discuss evolving trends in hybrid and remote work.
- How culture and inclusivity are changing in response to new ways of working.
- How the traditional “social contracts” between businesses and employees are being rewritten to emphasize autonomy and flexibility.
- How organizations are keeping employees connected and engaged — regardless of location.
- Why and how managers should become more proactive in new work environments.
- Who should design hybrid and remote models, and how to establish metrics for success.