MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is an independent content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review. We develop high-quality content commissioned and funded by sponsors. We welcome sponsor input during the development process but retain control over the final product. MIT SMR Connections operates independently of the MIT Sloan Management Review editorial group.
As companies aim to work faster, smarter, and better in the post-pandemic “next normal,” augmented reality (AR) can help them achieve their digital transformation goals, moving beyond resilience to deliver new competitive advantage. In this free, on-demand webinar, Michael Campbell, executive vice president and general manager for augmented reality at PTC, and Donald Brady, a principal with Deloitte’s digital practice, discuss how companies are using AR to increase growth, productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Steps for moving your organization forward with AR.
- Strategies for finding the right partners and applying best practices.
- Considerations for addressing change management.
- Insights about deploying end-to-end enterprise software.
- Business benefits gained from real-world AR customer deployments.