MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is an independent content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review. We develop high-quality content commissioned and funded by sponsors. We welcome sponsor input during the development process but retain control over the final product. MIT SMR Connections operates independently of the MIT Sloan Management Review editorial group.
Consumer products leaders know they must change how their organizations operate to enable the flexibility required to meet changing consumer needs. But continuing to meet today’s demands while planning for tomorrow is a complex process. In this on-demand webinar, Steve Basili of EY and Parth Raval of PepsiCo Foods North America discuss why operational transformation is imperative and offer advice for doing the job well.
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Operating implications of tomorrow’s business models.
- Adapting to rapidly changing consumer expectations and trends.
- Making effective use of new value chain ecosystems.
- Improving business agility.
- Managing the balance between current and future needs.