MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is an independent content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review. We develop high-quality content commissioned and funded by sponsors. We welcome sponsor input during the development process but retain control over the final product. MIT SMR Connections operates independently of the MIT Sloan Management Review editorial group.
When it comes to achieving genuine digital transformation, many B2B companies still have a long way to go.
In this one-hour webinar, Thomas Lah and J.B. Wood, coauthors of the just-published book Digital Hesitation: Why B2B Companies Aren’t Reaching Their Full Digital Potential, explain what lagging organizations must do to catch up. Along with moderator Julia King, they discuss:
- What “full digital potential” means and why both old and new B2B organizations are struggling to achieve it.
- How to address transformation-related issues such as gaining board buy-in and modernizing operating models.
- How to overcome the toughest challenges to digital transformation.
- How to move from complexity to operational simplicity.
- How B2B executives can accurately assess where their digital-transformation efforts stand now — and where they need to go.