MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is the custom content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review.
As companies aim to work faster, smarter, and better in the post-pandemic “next normal,” augmented reality (AR) can help them achieve their digital transformation goals, moving beyond resilience to deliver new competitive advantage. In this free, on-demand webinar, Michael Campbell, executive vice president and general manager for augmented reality at PTC, and Donald Brady, a principal with Deloitte’s digital practice, discuss how companies are using AR to increase growth, productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Steps for moving your organization forward with AR.
- Strategies for finding the right partners and applying best practices.
- Considerations for addressing change management.
- Insights about deploying end-to-end enterprise software.
- Business benefits gained from real-world AR customer deployments.