With geopolitical tensions at crisis levels, leaders are facing new uncertainty and disruption even as they continue to grapple with difficult staffing and supply chain problems caused by the ongoing global pandemic.
MIT SMR is here with information to help leaders navigate new challenges and build more resilient organizations. We’ve continued to bring readers the latest thinking on innovation, technological change, and strategy while also offering new and exciting ideas on culture, organizational equity, and the future of how we work together.
This week we’re dropping our paywall in order to help leaders of all stripes with management frameworks and ideas on how to lead better, improve organizations, and help teammates do their best work. Below are some of our most popular and important articles and reports, curated by our editors. I hope you find our open site helpful and informative, and look forward to getting your feedback.
Get Updates on Transformative Leadership
Evidence-based resources that can help you lead your team more effectively, delivered to your inbox monthly.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up
Culture and the Great Resignation
- Toxic Culture Is Driving the Great Resignation
- 10 Things Your Corporate Culture Needs to Get Right
- Why Every Executive Should Be Focusing on Culture Change Now
- The Surprising Impact of Meeting-Free Days
- Top Performers Have a Superpower: Happiness
Empathy in Times of Crisis
- What You’re Getting Wrong About Burnout
- The Future of Team Leadership Is Multimodal
- Five Ways to Motivate Your Team With Empathy and Authority
- Building the Cognitive Budget for Your Most Effective Mind
- The Secret to Supporting Your Workforce in Critical Times (podcast episode)
Where AI Stands Now
- The Cultural Benefits of Artificial Intelligence in the Enterprise
- Portrait of an AI Leader: Piyush Gupta of DBS Bank
- Extreme Innovation With AI: Stanley Black & Decker’s Mark Maybury (podcast episode)
- What Humans Lose When We Let AI Decide
- Building an Organizational Approach to Responsible AI
Improving the Strategy Approach
- Open Up Your Strategy
- Strategy as a Way of Life
- Effective Innovation Begins With Strategic Direction
- MIT SMR Strategy Forum: Has COVID-19 Permanently Changed Business Strategy? What Experts Say