MIT SMR Connections
MIT SMR Connections is an independent content creation unit within MIT Sloan Management Review. We develop high-quality content commissioned and funded by sponsors. We welcome sponsor input during the development process but retain control over the final product. MIT SMR Connections operates independently of the MIT Sloan Management Review editorial group.
Leveraging data for decision-making and next-generation customer experiences can serve as a clear competitive differentiator. But what’s the best way to develop strategies for realizing business value with data? In this free on-demand webinar, Ishit Vachhrajani, an enterprise strategist with Amazon Web Services, discusses how organizations can dramatically improve business outcomes by reinventing themselves as data-driven enterprises. You’ll learn to:
- Develop comprehensive strategies for effectively using data to achieve key business goals.
- Create and scale a data-driven culture.
- Build your organization’s data capabilities at scale.
- Strengthen customer experiences and relationships based on data collected through ongoing interactions.
- Apply data-driven insights to improve operational excellence, increase efficiency and agility, and accelerate innovation.
Business and technology journalist Julia King moderates this one-hour event.